1. We accept the love we think we deserve. Stephen Chbosky
2. When we love, we always strive to become better. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better. Paulo Coelho
3. If your happiness depends on something someone else is doing, then you really have a problem. Richard Bach
4. Where there is love, there is life. Mahatma Gandhi
5. Don’t let anyone be your priority while you become their choice. – Albert Camus
6. I swear I will not be able to love you more than at this moment, and yet I know that I will love you tomorrow. Leo Kristofer
7. If love is not madness, then it is not love. Pedro Calderon de la Barca
8. Why waste your time trying to contradict your wife? It’s much easier to wait for her to change her mind. – Jean Anouilh, playwright
9. Love is that state in which another person’s happiness is essential to your happiness. Robert Heinlein
10. I hope you know that every time I say goodbye, a good day or a good night – in fact, I tell you I love you. I love you so much that it steals the value of all words. Open 365
11. Love is like fire. But you never know if he will warm your soul and burn your house. Joan Crawford
12. If you love someone, set them free. If he comes back, it’s always been yours. If not, it never was. Kahlil Gibran
13. I refuse to let myself be saddened by what happened to me. I continue to believe completely in love and I am open to whatever happens to me. Nicole Kidman
14. I only looked at you for a minute and saw a thousand things I love about you.
15. Love – means fighting thousands of obstacles around you and inside you. Jean Anouilh
16. Problems in a relationship arise when one of the two begins to ask questions about the relationship. – Mircea Eliade
17. The heart wants what it wants. There is no logic in such things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s it. Woody Allen
18. A couple is well cohesive when the two partners feel the need to quarrel at the same time. Jean Rostând
19. All you need is love. But a little chocolate won’t hurt you. Charlz Shults
20. I love you because you love me: this is an exchange, but it is not love. I love you because I love you, and nothing more; I love you only because I love you: this is where love begins. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for loving you: this is the song of love. Liviu Rebreanu
21. Of all the forms of caution, being cautious in love is the fatal form of true happiness. Bertrand Russell
22. When one door closes, another opens; but we often look at the closed door for so long and regretfully that we do not see the door open for us. Alexander Graham Bell
23. When you give yourself, you receive more than you give. For you were nothing and you began to fulfill yourself. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
24. Never cry for someone who has hurt you. Smile and thank him for giving you the chance to meet someone better.
25. The war of the sexes is the only world conflagration in which the fighters of the two camps sleep night in the same bed. – Quentin Crisp.
26. You have to forgive in order to forget and forget in order to feel again.
27. Thou hast cut off my heart, and hast not destroyed me.
28. If you have the courage to say <>, life will reward you with a new <>. Paulo Coelho
29. A couple’s happiness is measured by their photos, and the photos are taken during the holidays; without the holiday photos, we could never prove that we were happy. David Foekinos
30. Not being loved – it’s just bad luck, not loving – is unhappiness. Albert Camus
31. Love does not mean to look at each other, but to look together in the same direction. Antoine de Saint-Exupery
32. The best marriage imaginable would be between a blind woman and a deaf man. – Michael de Montaigne, writer
33. If you really love something, give it freedom. If it comes back to you, it means it belongs to you. If not, it means it wasn’t to be.
34. Love never dies of natural death. He’s dying because we don’t know how to fill his source. He dies of blindness, mistakes and betrayal. He dies of disease and injury; he dies of fatigue and withering. Anaïs Nin
35. Sometimes you have to break up with someone to find him. Heimito von Doderer
36. One must beware of two things in love: routine and haste. – Regine Dumay
37. When I feel sad, I stop being sad and start being great instead.
38. Sometimes you have to break up with someone to find him. Heimito von Doderer
39. It is women who make men good lovers. You have to teach men everything and especially let them believe otherwise – Victoria Abril, actress
40. The best relationship is one in which mutual love exceeds each other’s need. – Dalai Lama
41. What is more to be feared: a woman who makes choices or a man who does not? – Patrick Bruel, singer and actor
42. After a few years of marriage, a man can look at a woman without seeing her and a woman can see through a man without looking at him – Helen Rowland, journalist
43. There is no duty to love. There is only the freedom to love and you have to discover this freedom inside you again and again. Vladimir Levi
44. Remember: the best relationship is one in which mutual love exceeds each other’s need. Dalai Lama
45. I saw that you are perfection embodied and I loved you. Then I saw that you are not perfect and I loved you even more. Angelina Lim
46. Love does not ask many questions, because if we start thinking, we start to be afraid. It is an inexplicable fear, it cannot be expressed in words. That’s why you don’t ask, you do! Paulo Coelho
47. No one can hurt me without my permission. Mahatma Gandhi
48. A friend is someone who knows everything about you and still loves you. Elbert Hubbard
49. Friendship brings a deeper life than love. Love risks becoming an obsession while friendship is nothing but sharing. Elie Wiesel
50. In the arithmetic of love, one plus one does everything, while two minus one equals zero. Mignon McLaughlin
51. I made a list of things you don’t learn in school. It doesn’t teach you how to love someone. How to be famous. How to be rich or poor. How to get away from a man you no longer love. How to know what’s going on in the other person’s mind. What to say to a man who is dying. It doesn’t teach you anything you really need to know. Neil Gaiman
52. I chose you. I will choose you again and again. Without hesitation, without a doubt. I will always choose you. Unknown author
53. When something bad happens to you, you have 3 opportunities: You can let that thing define you, destroy you or make you stronger.
54. Love that is born unexpectedly is the hardest to cure. Jean de la Bruyere
55. My parents lived together for forty years, but out of pure animosity. – Woody Allen, filmmaker and actor
56. To love means, perhaps, to enlighten the most beautiful part of us. Octavian Paler
57. There is no man so cowardly that love does not turn him into a hero. Plato
58. The woman is made to be approached and anchored; man is made to act and detach: she begins to love when he has finished… – Henry de Montherlant, writer
59. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
60. Relationships based on obligation lack dignity. – Wayne Dyer